Gift Boxes that are a Puzzle
Save your money by stashing it in this clear money box. No one else will…
This Japanese Puzzle Box is a well-disguised coin bank. It has a slot you can…
Slide your gift into the puzzle box, lock the puzzle up again, and it's ready…
Solve this brain bending puzzle to unlock the secret of the money box. Also available…
This clever puzzle box allows your recipient to see what the gift is through the…
Challenge your inner geek and solve the mystery and the heart secret opening puzzle box.…
The puzzle is to open the puzzle box. Great for hiding a little Christmas surprise…
The 5x5 Rubik's Cube Safe is an official Rubik's Cube Puzzle Box so you know…
There’s a small drawer and two other compartments to find before you can say that…
Gift Boxes that are a Puzzle
Looking For A Gift Card Trick Box
Trick boxes are such fun to give a gift of money, gift card or tickets in. See designs at Mr Puzzle like clear front wooden boxes and Rubik's safes.
How to Make Giving Gift Cards A Little More Fun
If you know where your loved ones shop, but you’re not sure of what to buy them, a gift card makes the perfect present. They’re small, more personal than money, and an easy gift to purchase, but if you’re looking for a way to make it a little more exciting, Mr Puzzle has just the thing. Our gift card trick box brings a little bit of a challenge to the recipient of your gift, and it brings a lot more entertainment for you.
Fun Facts about Mr Puzzle’s Gift Card Trick Box
If you’re intrigued by the concept of our puzzle gift card holders, we’ve come up with a few fun facts to give you a better idea of what you’re buying.
- It’s a bit of a challenge. Our puzzle master has given this one a 6/10, making it a comparatively difficult gift card puzzle box. In saying that, it’s not the most challenging puzzle in the world, and we’re confident anyone will be able to crack it with enough time and patience.
- It holds more than you’d think. Naturally, the team at Mr Puzzle likes to play with the puzzles before we sell them so we can give you the best possible advice and service. We’ve discovered that the gift card trick box holds a maximum of 4 cards or five folded cash notes.
- It’s designed and manufactured by Dilemma Games. The puzzle gift card holders are brought to you from Dilemma Games, a company famous for their high-quality, fun wooden puzzles. The Thai puzzle manufacturers are renowned for sustainability and bringing new twists to classic puzzles.
The Perfect Occasions for A Gift Card Trick Box
If you’re scratching your head wondering when you would give someone puzzle gift cardholders, the answer is simple; they’re perfect for any occasion! You’ll enjoy watching your friends, family, and colleagues struggle to free the trapped gift card regardless, so you can grab one for;
- Christmas presents (perfect for Secret Santa)!
- Anniversary gifts
- Graduation gifts
- Engagement parties and weddings
What Sets Mr Puzzle Apart?
For nearly 30 years, Mr Puzzle has been one of Australia’s leading puzzle stores, and it’s not hard to see why.
- Unmatched product knowledge. When we say we love puzzles, you’d best believe it! Mr Puzzle himself, Brian Young, lives, breathes, and dreams about puzzles. He’s been an avid collector and designer since 1992, and Brian’s Limited Edition SMS Box is acknowledged as one of the most challenging puzzles ever. Anything you’d like to know about puzzles, we can help.
- We have the most extensive, most comprehensive range of puzzle products in Australia. Whether you’re looking for a wood puzzle or a metal puzzle, a simple brain teaser or a challenge to keep you guessing, a traditional classic or the latest Hanayama; Mr Puzzle has it all. We do our best to source puzzles from our international range of suppliers, but sometimes puzzles are just so popular that they sell out. We always have waiting lists available, and we’re transparent about the likelihood of a restock.
- Premium customer service. The Mr Puzzle team is a small one, but that allows us to dedicate our attention and care to each order. We love meeting and selling our products to fellow puzzle lovers all over Australia and internationally, so you can count on personalised, enthusiastic service every time.
Looking For A Gift Card Trick Box? Mr Puzzle Has You Covered
At Mr Puzzle, we’ve been designing and selling puzzles since 1992, and we’ve been online longer than Google. Since 1998, we’ve been selling our range of challenging puzzles to collectors and problem-solvers internationally. At Mr Puzzle, you are guaranteed to receive high-quality puzzles, premium customer service, and unparalleled knowledge of all things puzzle-related. If you’re looking to spice up your gift card present then you’re in just the right place!
Featured Bundle Deals
Also available to buy separately. Set yourself up for a great night of puzzling fun!…