When giving a gift of money to someone special, replace the usual paper envelope with this special wooden money puzzle.
Slide your gift into the puzzle box, lock the puzzle up again, and it’s ready to give. The instructions are enclosed so it’s easy to setup. Just hard for them to do!
This design allows your gift recipient to see the goodies – now they just have to work out how to get them out. Not quite as easy as getting cash out from an ATM! Don’t count on getting it out too quickly.
A fun trick opening gift for Birthdays, Graduations, Weddings, Showers, family gatherings and holiday celebrations! Fits cash bills, gift certificates, tickets, and more!
This is the replacement wooden currency brainteaser from Dilemma Games for the Bits & Pieces ATM and Currency Vault Puzzles that we previously sold.
Size: 205mm x 102mm x 25mm The space inside under the clear acrylic cover is enough for a few notes or tickets.
What I have fitted inside the holder is:
– 20 cash notes laid flat
– 20 single sheets of plain white paper cut to size
We also have a Gift Card size puzzle box. The solution mechanism for both puzzles is the same but implemented slightly differently. It is just the size of the puzzle that is different.
The puzzle is shrink-wrapped with a solution enclosed.
Note: The cash and gift card shown in the photos does not come with the puzzle when you buy it.
The Puzzle Holder: The Best Way To Give Gift Money
Money is a fantastic, universally well-received gift. When you can’t think of what to get someone, money is always the safest option to let them get whatever they want. If you feel unhappy with just slipping some cash into a birthday card, however, the team at Mr Puzzle have the solution for you. Personalise your gift by purchasing a money gift puzzle holder!
What Is A Puzzle Box?
Puzzle boxes are wooden boxes that only open through a series of movements. They range in complexity, with some boxes requiring only a handful of moves and others requiring more than 100 complex actions.
- They originate from Japan. These ornamental boxes are often decorated beautifully and were invented to deter highway robbers in the early- to the mid-19th century.
- You could be required to perform any number of movements. A puzzle box should never be forced open, as the pieces will move smoothly if meant to do so. You may need to slide, press, lift, unlock, or jiggle the box to figure it out.
- Not all moving pieces will be part of the process. Some pieces will shift to deter you from finding the solution, so take your time and think carefully before moving onto the next step.
Mr Puzzle’s puzzle box money holder isn’t the most complicated puzzle in the world, but it can be quite tricky! You’ll get to enjoy watching your loved one struggle to get their cash from behind the plexiglass window.
What Can You Fit In The Money Gift Puzzle Holder?
Despite being named the money holder puzzle, don’t assume you have to put money inside. There are quite a few things you can put inside Mr Puzzle’s money gift puzzle holder.
- Cash (we’ve managed to fit 20 cash notes laid flat)
- Concert tickets
- Gift cards
Why Mr Puzzle Are One Of Australia’s Favourite Online Puzzle Stores
For nearly 30 years, Mr Puzzle has been one of Australia’s leading puzzle stores, and it’s not hard to see why.
- Unmatched product knowledge. When we say we love puzzles, you’d best believe it! Mr Puzzle himself, Brian Young, lives, breathes, and dreams about puzzles. He’s been an avid collector and designer since 1992, and Brian’s Limited Edition SMS Box is acknowledged as one of the most challenging puzzles ever. Anything you’d like to know about puzzles, we can help.
- Premium customer service. The Mr Puzzle team is a small one, but that allows us to dedicate our attention and care to each order. We love meeting and selling our products to fellow puzzle lovers all over Australia and internationally, so you can count on personalised, enthusiastic service every time.
- We have the most extensive, most comprehensive range of puzzle products in Australia. Whether you’re looking for a wood puzzle or a metal puzzle, a simple brain teaser or a challenge to keep you guessing, a traditional classic or the latest Hanayama; Mr Puzzle has it all. We do our best to source puzzles from our international range of suppliers, but sometimes puzzles are just so popular that they sell out. We always have waiting lists available, and we’re transparent about the likelihood of a restock.
If You’re After A Money Gift Puzzle Holder, Head To Mr Puzzle
At Mr Puzzle, we’ve been designing and selling puzzles since 1992, and we’ve been online longer than Google. Since 1998, we’ve been selling our range of challenging puzzles to collectors and problem-solvers internationally. At Mr Puzzle, you are guaranteed to receive high-quality puzzles, premium customer service, and unparalleled knowledge of all things puzzle-related. If you’re looking to spice up your cash gift, grab a money holder puzzle from Mr Puzzle’s online store today.