Roll the steel ball to the START position and start twisting to solve the Rubik’s Perplexus.
Twist to align the tracks and manipulate the ball through the inner 3D maze. Pass each number from 1 up to 225 in turn along the track to solve the puzzle. It’s very hard not to fall off the track as you go. You even need to keep the ball balanced when you’re turning the cube to line up the tracks for the next step in the maze, so a steady hand and good dexterity is a must-have.
There’s no coloured side, but it still works like the classic 3×3 Rubik’s Cube. The cube is transparent so you have a clear view of the labyrinth puzzle inside. Alter the shape and pathways of the maze by turning the cube just like a normal Rubik’s Cube.
You’ll need all your skills not to send the ball of the tracks and be back where you started.
Put your skills to the test. Complete the Maze, Complete the Cube.
- RUBIK’S MEETS PERPLEXUS: Twist and turn the Perplexus on your way to solving the ultimate puzzle cube, making it through 200+ challenging barriers in this intricate labyrinth maze
- EASY TO LEARN, HARD TO MASTER: A quick learning curve allows for an easy start, but you need to build up your skills to be a master as dozens of barriers increase the challenge; For ages 8 and up
- 200+ CHALLENGING BARRIERS: Make it through this intricate labyrinth, where dozens of barriers increase the challenge.
- 3D BRAIN TEASER MAZE: Test your dexterity with this 3D puzzle. Portable size makes it the perfect travel game, fidget toy or take-anywhere puzzle for on-the-go fun.
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: Our board games and puzzles are the perfect activity for parties, get-togethers and family game nights; From children to adults and all ages in between, you’ll have a blast.
Rubik’s Perplexus Fusions turns very freely and smoothly. It’s a perfect take-anywhere puzzle for on-the-go fun. Make it through this intricate labyrinth, where dozens of barriers increase the challenge.
Size: 100mm x 100mm x 100mm
Solution videos can be found online.