This clever little puzzle box allows your recipient to see what the gift is through the acrylic cover, but to get to it they must first solve the secret to opening the box.
The gift card or even folded cash you want to give is placed inside the wooden puzzle box under the Perspex cover. We supply instructions with the puzzle so that you will know what to do to put your gift card inside the puzzle box. It makes a very creative replacement to putting a gift card inside a standard paper envelope.
You can use it for birthdays, mother’s day, father’s day, even engagement or wedding presents. Really, it will work for any occasion.
A fun gift for all sorts of celebrations! Fit gift cards, cash, small tickets and more inside. Also makes a fun Business Cardholder for the boss!
Imagine watching the frustration on their face as they try to get the cash out!
This is one of the new trick opening puzzles from Dilemma Games. Previously we only had the larger cash sized version of the ATM Puzzle from Bits & Pieces.
Size: 122mm x 74mm x 25mm
The space inside the puzzle box under the clear acrylic cover is enough for a standard size credit card or gift card or you can fit smaller tickets.
What I have fitted inside the holder is:
– maximum of 4 cards inside the holder (without the cardboard backing they sometimes come on).
– folded cash notes in three and fit 5 notes inside.
– 20 single sheets of plain white paper cut to credit card size.
We also have the full ATM sized puzzle in stock now too in case you want to give cash laid out flat or larger tickets. The solution to that puzzle is the same as this gift card holder size just implemented slightly differently. The size is different.
The puzzle is shrink wrapped. A solution to open the box is packaged with the puzzle.
Note: The gift card shown in the photos does not come with the puzzle when you buy it.
How To Make Giving Gift Cards A Little More Fun
If you know where your loved ones shop, but you’re not sure of what to buy them, a gift card makes the perfect present. They’re small, more personal than money, and an easy gift to purchase, but if you’re looking for a way to make it a little more exciting, Mr Puzzle has just the thing. Our gift card trick box brings a little bit of a challenge to the recipient of your gift, and it brings a lot more entertainment for you.
Fun Facts About Mr Puzzle’s Gift Card Trick Box
If you’re intrigued by the concept of our puzzle gift card holders, we’ve come up with a few fun facts to give you a better idea of what you’re buying.
- It’s a bit of a challenge. Our puzzle master has given this one a 6/10, making it a comparatively difficult gift card puzzle box. In saying that, it’s not the most challenging puzzle in the world, and we’re confident anyone will be able to crack it with enough time and patience.
- It holds more than you’d think. Naturally, the team at Mr Puzzle likes to play with the puzzles before we sell them so we can give you the best possible advice and service. We’ve discovered that the gift card trick box holds a maximum of 4 cards or five folded cash notes.
- It’s designed and manufactured by Dilemma Games. The puzzle gift card holders are brought to you from Dilemma Games, a company infamous for their high-quality, fun wooden puzzles. The Thai puzzle manufacturers are renowned for sustainability and bringing new twists to classic puzzles.
The Perfect Occasions For A Gift Card Trick Box
If you’re scratching your head wondering when you would give someone puzzle gift cardholders, the answer is simple; they’re perfect for any occasion! You’ll enjoy watching your friends, family, and colleagues struggle to free the trapped gift card regardless, so you can grab one for;
- Christmas presents (perfect for Secret Santa)!
- Anniversary gifts
- Graduation gifts
- Engagement parties and weddings
What Sets Mr Puzzle Apart?
For nearly 30 years, Mr Puzzle has been one of Australia’s leading puzzle stores, and it’s not hard to see why.
- Unmatched product knowledge. When we say we love puzzles, you’d best believe it! Mr Puzzle himself, Brian Young, lives, breathes, and dreams about puzzles. He’s been an avid collector and designer since 1992, and Brian’s Limited Edition SMS Box is acknowledged as one of the most challenging puzzles ever. Anything you’d like to know about puzzles, we can help.
- We have the most extensive, most comprehensive range of puzzle products in Australia. Whether you’re looking for a wood puzzle or a metal puzzle, a simple brain teaser or a challenge to keep you guessing, a traditional classic or the latest Hanayama; Mr Puzzle has it all. We do our best to source puzzles from our international range of suppliers, but sometimes puzzles are just so popular that they sell out. We always have waiting lists available, and we’re transparent about the likelihood of a restock.
- Premium customer service. The Mr Puzzle team is a small one, but that allows us to dedicate our attention and care to each order. We love meeting and selling our products to fellow puzzle lovers all over Australia and internationally, so you can count on personalised, enthusiastic service every time.
Looking For A Gift Card Trick Box? Mr Puzzle Has You Covered
At Mr Puzzle, we’ve been designing and selling puzzles since 1992, and we’ve been online longer than Google. Since 1998, we’ve been selling our range of challenging puzzles to collectors and problem-solvers internationally. At Mr Puzzle, you are guaranteed to receive high-quality puzzles, premium customer service, and unparalleled knowledge of all things puzzle-related. If you’re looking to spice up your gift card present, grab a gift card trick box from Mr Puzzle’s online store today.