Disentanglement - Wire and Metal
A classy looking Bolt puzzle for the price. Difficulty rating 3/10 so not very difficult.…
These 3 metal puzzles on a wooden stand are just the right thing for the…
The puzzle is to remove the nails from their stand then separate the two nails.…
Perhaps China's most famous puzzle ever, certainly equally as well known as the Tangram puzzle.…
Also available to buy separately. Set yourself up for a great night of puzzling fun!…
The puzzle is to remove and replace the ring from the chains between the two…
Lock up a bottle of Jack Daniel's so they have to work for the reward!…
The puzzle is to disentangle the two "M"s. Comprehensive solution included. [...]Read More...
This is an adventurous adaptation of the MM puzzle and the extra M piece has…
12 mixed metal puzzles are perfect for inside your Christmas crackers. [...]Read More...
Disentanglement Metal Puzzles
The puzzle is to disentangle the 3D metal puzzles and then put them back together again. If you’re looking to purchase metal 3D puzzles, link puzzles, hoop puzzles, or any other metal puzzles you’re in the right place!
The Ins and Outs of Metal Puzzles
Whether you’re interested in metal 3D puzzles, link puzzles, or loop puzzles, metal puzzles can be a lot of fun. If you’re investing in a metal puzzle, there’s a good chance you’ll want it to be of the best quality possible. At Mr Puzzle, we love metal puzzles, and you can always rely on us to have the highest quality metal puzzles available. To help you get the most out of your puzzle, we’ve come up with a short guide on metal puzzles. So, read on and get ready to master your metal puzzles!
Different Kinds of Metal Puzzles
There are so many different kinds of metal puzzles! The one you end up selecting will depend entirely on your preference and skill level.
- 3D metal puzzles. These puzzles are often made very precisely, with exact craftsmanship to make them as challenging as possible. No matter how much you try to push and shove the puzzle, you won’t be able to force a solution. There is a specific solution, and you’ll need to find it.
- Hanayama puzzles. Using very fine mechanics and beautifully intricate designs, Hanayama’s metal puzzles are both gorgeous to behold and difficult to solve.
- Metal link puzzle. These fun, intricate puzzles more closely represent the old fashioned wire puzzles we all know and love. Don’t be fooled by their simplistic appearance, some of them can prove to be quite tricky!
- Metal hoop puzzle. One of our favourite things about a metal hoop puzzle is that you can put it in your bag or pocket and carry it around with you. You’ll be able to puzzle over it on the train, in line at the shops, or on your lunch break at work.
How to Care For Your Metal Puzzles
Of all the materials used to create brain puzzles, metal is definitely one of the sturdiest. Like all materials, however, you’ll need to take care of it to keep it in tip-top shape! From large metal 3D puzzles to a small metal chain puzzle, here’s Mr Puzzle’s guide to caring for your brain teaser.
- Don’t be too rough. We get it; puzzles can be frustrating! We don’t have enough fingers to count the times we’ve wanted to throw a difficult metal loop puzzle out the window. However, we don’t condone puzzle throwing. Not only is it dangerous, but it’s also bad for your puzzle! We know you’ll want to pull, tug, bash, and try anything you can to get the piece to move. However, most metal puzzles require precision and delicacy rather than brute force.
- Avoid dropping your puzzle. Some of the smaller, fiddly metal link puzzles can be easy to drop, but try to avoid doing so. The slightest bend or change in the puzzle’s structure could inhibit you from finding the solution. Try to solve it over a table or a softer surface.
- Keep your puzzle in a safe location. As your brain teasers are metal, they’re susceptible to rust and corrosion. Keep your puzzle in a dark, dry place away from any potential spills or damage. If you have a precious puzzle, you may want to consider bubble wrapping it.
- Keep it away from the kids. Unless you’re supervising them, it’s probably best to keep your metal puzzles away from little hands. Children are curious problem-solvers by nature, but they may not know to be gentle and careful with your puzzle. When using metal puzzles with kids, make sure they know that slow and steady will always win the race!
- Clean it when necessary. Now and then you’ll want to take your puzzle apart and clean it thoroughly. Dirt, oil, and build-ups can prevent it from functioning correctly, so make sure your puzzle is kept clean. To avoid having to clean it often, wash your hands before every use and keep it stored in a clean location.
Why Buy Metal Puzzles With Mr Puzzle?
It’s not hard to see why Mr Puzzle is one of Australia’s favourite suppliers of brain teasers in metal, wood, and plastic.
- We genuinely love puzzles. Since 1992, Mr Puzzle’s very own Brian Young has been designing and selling unique, challenging, premium-quality puzzles. The team at Mr Puzzle have a life-long passion for puzzles, and we love sharing that passion with collectors and puzzler solvers all over the world.
- We sell one of the widest ranges in Australia. If you’re after a very unique, specific puzzle, we probably have it in stock. If we don’t, we’ll go to great lengths to source it for you. We usually have over 300 puzzles on our site at any given time.
- We’re exceptionally knowledgeable. There’s not a whole lot we don’t know about puzzles. Brian Young has been designing puzzles for Mr Puzzle for almost 30 years, and his SMS Box is widely considered one of the most challenging puzzles in the world. We’re incredibly familiar with famous puzzle designers such as Bill Cutler and Wil Strijbos so we can answer all your puzzle-related questions and queries.
- We offer premium customer service. We keep a small team at Mr Puzzle so we can provide a personalised, tailored service to each of our customers. We love helping our customers find the perfect puzzle for themselves or their puzzle-loving friends and family.
If you’re After Metal 3D Puzzles, Head to Mr Puzzle’s Online Store
At Mr Puzzle, we’ve been designing and selling puzzles since 1992, and we’ve been online longer than Google. Since 1998, we’ve been selling our range of challenging puzzles to collectors and problem-solvers internationally. At Mr Puzzle, you are guaranteed to receive high-quality puzzles, premium customer service, and unparalleled knowledge of all things puzzle-related. If you’re looking to purchase metal 3D puzzles, link puzzles, hoop puzzles, or any other metal puzzles, you’ve come to the right place!