3D Put Together & Packing
Take the puzzle out of its silicone banana case and you'll find the first packing…
Soma Cube is not just for kids. Adults love this one too! The bright colours…
There are 45 different challenges in the booklet including 18 specifically developed for Junior players.…
Have you tried three-dimensional jigsaw puzzles? You'll love these 3D Crystal jigsaw puzzles! Great fun…
There are 12 sequential moves to remove the pieces from the wooden cube box. This…
Will your golf fanatic be able to pack the 6 pieces inside the box with…
Just figuring out how to pack the 9 pieces into the wooden box can be…
There are 12 very odd-shaped pieces that make a 3x2x2 rectangular cuboid inside the nicely…
Quickly tip all the pieces out of the box frame so you don't memorise their…
The stated object is pretty straightforward. Place the T-shaped piece on a flat surface and…
A very (VERY) difficult puzzle with multiple goals to challenge you. Try to pack all…
There are twelve very odd shaped pieces to make this wooden cube. The cube will…
3D Put Together & Packing
3D Packing Puzzles and brainteasers | Mr Puzzle
3D Put Together puzzles can be described as those puzzles which need to be assembled to make a 3D shape but they are not interlocking puzzles. In other words, 3d wooden puzzles do not lock together so that they cannot be picked up as a single shape when completed.
Box packing puzzles, cube puzzles and other assembly puzzles and also some pattern matching puzzles generally come into this category.
Most people are generally curious by nature and will not rest until they have solved a problem, or at least made a good attempt to. Therefore puzzles have always been of great interest to people. And instinctively people identify a dissected shape as a puzzle; possibly the most recognisable there is. Try to fit the pieces back together again. And its not always the ones with the most pieces that are the hardest to do.
Why Does A Wood Block Puzzle Make The Best Present?
Often, when people consider buying presents for friends, family, and loved ones, a wooden block puzzle isn’t the first thing that comes to mind unless they’re buying for kids. However, a wood block puzzle makes a fantastic gift for people of all ages! There are all kinds of wooden puzzle cubes to challenge puzzle-lovers of all ages, and you’re sure to find the perfect present with Mr Puzzle’s online store.
The Benefits Of Doing Wooden Block Puzzles For All Ages
No matter what your age, there are some benefits to cube puzzles that are universal. Everyone who spends a little time doing wooden puzzle cubes benefit from;
- Increased happiness. When people complete puzzles after a lot of hard work and focus, their brains release dopamine and endorphins that create feelings of joy and accomplishment. This, in turn, improves feelings of confidence, optimism, and concentration. For kids, it encourages them to continue challenging themselves, and for adults, this feeling can enhance productivity at work.
- Stress relief. There is something oddly soothing about working on a puzzle. Despite your intermittent frustration, the brain loves opportunities to focus on one thing at a time. It allows you to go into a sort of meditative state and truly relax. If the kids are hyperactive, give them a block puzzle to help them calm down and learn how to regulate their emotions.
- An outlet for creativity. Both kids and adults alike need opportunities to express their creativity. While puzzle cubes may not seem creative, you need to possess a lot of imagination to brainstorm new ways to approach a solution. They’re a fantastic way to exercise the right side of your brain!
- Memory improvement. To solve a puzzle cube once is an achievement, but to solve it repeatedly is impressive. If you want to master a puzzle, you’ll need to solve it a few times to prove your attempts weren’t flukes, and this involves plenty of memorisation. For little ones, this practice allows them to develop their memories, learn to follow instructions, and improve their problem-solving abilities. In adults, exercising memory can help stave off diseases such as Alzheimer’s.
Easiest to Hardest: Progress Through Puzzles Of Varying Difficulty
If you started with the most challenging puzzles straight away, let’s face it; you’d give up. Likewise, if you kept doing wooden puzzle cubes that were too easy for you, you’d get bored. The real trick is to find a puzzle that’s just challenging enough for you. Here are a few tips on how to become better at puzzle-solving.
- Take your time. Don’t rush through your puzzle, because you’ll lose track of what you’ve moved and where you’ve moved it. Look at the puzzle critically after each move and go slowly. After all, it’s not a race!
- You don’t have to do it all in one go. If you need to, put your puzzle down and leave it for a while. Like anything else in life, the longer you sit forcing yourself to do something, the less productive you’ll be. Only do your wooden cube puzzle when you’re in the mood to concentrate.
- Don’t give up. Whatever you do, don’t throw in the towel! Keep trying, and eventually, you’ll get it. If you need them, there are plenty of puzzle-lovers out there willing to share strategies, methods, and solutions to solving puzzles, so connect with others in the community. You can also always contact the team at Mr Puzzle for a chat!
Crowd Favourite Wood Block Puzzles: Mr Puzzle’s Best Sellers
No two puzzles are the same, and some are just more popular than others! Here are a few of Mr Puzzle’s best selling wood block puzzles.
- Vinco Set of 4 Different 3D Brain Teaser Shapes. Why buy one puzzle for your loved one when you can buy four? This popular set makes a fantastic gift for someone who already knows their way around puzzles as they can be a little challenging.
- Soma Cube Coloured Wooden Block Puzzle. This 3D cube puzzle is a favourite amongst kids and adults alike. It comes with 22 designs to create; however, one of them is impossible. To figure out which, you’ll need to do the other 21!
- Coverup by George Sicherman. This puzzle seems so simple; you just need to cover the bottom piece with the other pieces. Don’t be fooled by the straightforward goal; however, as this puzzle can be a challenge. This one is perfect for beginner puzzle-solvers.
- Mino Checkerboard Assembly Puzzle. This difficult wood block puzzle will keep even the best problem-solvers scratching their heads for hours. It’s perfect for that certain someone who needs a challenge.
- Half Cut Piece Packing Puzzle By Vinco. If you’re after the perfect six-piece cube puzzle to give as a gift, you can’t look past this one. For something that seems so simple, it is unexpectedly challenging!
Head To Mr Puzzle For Wood Block Puzzles!
When you’re looking to purchase puzzles online, Mr Puzzle is your one-stop-shop. We’ve been designing and selling puzzles since 1992, and we had our online puzzle shop well before Google even existed. We’re renowned as Australia’s leading online puzzle store, and we’re proud to be able to offer puzzle-lovers across the nation with a wide variety of brain-teasing puzzles. At Mr Puzzle, you are guaranteed to receive high-quality puzzles, premium customer service, and unparalleled knowledge of all things puzzle-related. If you’re looking to purchase gifts for puzzle lovers in your life, don’t hesitate to drop by our online store and browse the range today!